Take on an Apprentice
Learn how by taking on an apprentice you will gain a loyal and highly skilled employee, gain Government incentives, and improve your business.
Funding available for your business
Employers hiring apprentices may be eligible to receive a range of incentives under the Australian Apprenticeship Incentives Program. Get your funding now!
Apprenticeworks personalised and tailored approach to apprenticeship training means that training programs are built around your business.
- Training programs built around your business
- Guidance with applying for government Incentives
- Flexible on the job assessment
- Experienced industry trainers to teach and access you apprentices
RPL – Recognition of Prior Learning
Do you or your team have Work skills, onsite experience and knowledge, Paid or unpaid work experience, Life Experience or Formal Education.
- Take advantage of team experience
- Get recognition for prior learning
- Reduce the time needed to complete an apprenticeship
- You may be entitled to a FREE assessment through Apprenticeworks’ Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) programs.
Supporting business through apprenticeship training.
Apprenticeworks personalised and tailored approach to apprenticeship training means that training programs are built around your business. Our industry-expert certified trainers take the pressure away from employers by guiding apprentices through off-the-job assessment and mentor their progress on-the-job.
Contact us to today to see how we can help your business and apprentices get ahead.
T: (07) 5535 0298
19 Tallebudgera Creek Road
West Burleigh Qld 4219
P.O. Box 473